We are looking for an enthusiastic accounts apprentice to join our friendly and professional team. You will join a busy firm of Insolvency Practitioners and complete the Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship through The Apprentice Academy.
Annual wage: £11,000.00
Working week: Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC by employer at interview.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 01 Aug 2019
Date posted: 12 Apr 2019
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reference number: VAC001523796
Positions: 2 available
To provide administration support to the Insolvency Manager.
- Undertaking administration duties
- Inputting data into Excel and the insolvency database (IPS)
- Producing and formatting routine reports and client correspondence
- General filing and scanning
- Completing post insolvency VAT and corporation tax returns
- Preparation of documents for cash-book receipts and payments
- Responding to telephone enquiries and written requests from clients and HMRC
- Using accountancy tools and data – including analysing financial data and using payroll, purchasing and sales systems
- Financial accounting and reporting – including accounts preparation, double-entry bookkeeping, taxation and final accounts and reports
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Good IT knowledge
- An understanding of standard office administrative procedures
Strong A’ levels including one in science or maths (minimum of 3 B’s). GCSE grades C or above in English and maths.
Completion of AAT then ACCA+/- CPI.
Level 3 Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 AAT qualification
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Training provided on-site by the employer and at The Apprentice Academy
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprentice Academy
This apprenticeship is no longer available