Salary: very competitive, and depending on experience
Location: Manchester (city centre)
Busy, award-winning firm of Insolvency Practitioners is looking for a hardworking, ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who is looking to move into the world of Corporate Insolvency.
Initially you will be trained to manage a very busy Members’ Voluntary Liquidation department (‘Top 4’ by number of appointments in 2018). In time you will become involved in other areas of the business, including Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations and Administrations.
No previous Insolvency knowledge is necessary, as full training will be provided.
- Managing a team of junior and senior administrators
- Preparing and implementing case strategies
- Ensuring all aspects of cases are progressed efficiently and effectively
- Assisting team members with their day-to-day responsibilities
- Ensuring cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Reviewing communications to ensure they meet our company standards
- Reviewing and assisting in the preparation of statutory reports
- Dealing with day-to-day written correspondence and telephone enquiries
- Liaising with solicitors and agents
- Monitoring and maintaining accuracy of information on our Case Management Software
- Monitoring the preparation of Declarations of Solvency, statements of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Monitoring and assisting the realisation of assets and subsequent distributions to members and creditors
- Assisting with investigations into company affairs and submitting relevant reports to The Insolvency Service
- Monitoring and reviewing the closure process of cases
- Previous accountancy experience, 3 to 6 years (essential)
- ACCA/ACA qualification (essential)
- Assistant management experience (essential)
- Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Fully paid health scheme, after 3-month probationary period
- Company pension scheme
After a suitable period of employment, there will be the opportunity to study professional insolvency qualifications, such as CPI and JIEB.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a friendly, award-winning insolvency practice in a senior role, with a great opportunity for progression.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
TO VIEW FULL DETAILS AND APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE