We’re a busy firm of Insolvency Practitioners, looking for an enthusiastic corporate insolvency administrator to join our friendly, professional team.
Manchester City Centre location
Full-time, permanent & part-time considered
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum, pro rata
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for corporate insolvency cases reporting to senior managers. Responsibilities include:
- Setting up new cases on IPS, producing all relevant paperwork
- Prepare routine correspondence and meet statutory filing deadlines
- Deal with notices to Registrar of Companies, court, advertisements and reports to creditors
- Set up creditors and debtors on IPS and maintain creditors responding to telephone enquiries and written requests from clients
- Deal with initial notices to Registrar of Companies, court, advertisements and reports to creditors following appointment.
- Agree routine preferential and non-preferential creditor claims and assist with issuing distributions to creditors.
- Complete and submit post insolvency VAT and corporation tax returns.
- Assist senior members with retention of title claims.
- Control the collection of debts, dealing with routine disputes.
- Preparation of documents for cash-book receipts and payments. Review incoming invoices and arrange payment as necessary.
- Arrange for control and custody of company records.
- Provide assistance to the team when appointed on trading jobs.
- Complete the investigations into the company’s affairs and submit the relevant return to The Insolvency Service.
- Previous insolvency administration experience, minimum of 3 years
- In a similar insolvency administrator role at the moment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of IPS
Support towards professional study (CPI) will be provided.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
*The closing date for this job has now passed*