Are you a contractor looking to close down your solvent company?
An MVL could be the most tax-efficient way…
There are many different reasons why you might want to close down you solvent contractor company, including:
- you’ve just completed a contract
- you’ve decided to work for a company as a full-time employee
- you are approaching retirement
- you might simply want to cease contracting and unlock the cash from your limited company.
- Whatever the reason, there are different ways for you to close down your contractor limited company. Depending upon how much cash there is in your company, using a Members’ Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) could be the most tax-efficient way and save you thousands of pounds.